When we use chemical products, we must first understand what safety technical requirements it has in order to better ensure personal safety, especially in production, we often use some chemicals or equipment, so we must understand some technical operating guidelines, then take polyether amine as an example, we are simple. Let's get to know.
(1) Technology for preventing accidents of all kinds. For example, in the process of chemical production, fire prevention, explosion proof, safe storage and transportation of chemical dangerous goods, safe use, maintenance, overhaul of pressure vessels and equipment, personal protection, mathematical and statistical analysis of accidents, and safety system engineering, etc.
(2) Prevention of occupational hazards. For example, the control and control of dust prevention, poison prevention, heating and ventilation, lighting, vibration and noise, the protection of high temperature, high frequency, radioactivity and other hazards, as well as various hygienic monitoring technologies for workers'working environment.
(3) To formulate and continuously improve the standards, regulations and specifications of various chemical safety technologies.
When polyether amine is produced or transported and stored, the operation requirements of each step should be accurate and not sloppy. Then the above knowledge about chemical safety technology is hoped to be helpful to you.
1. Soluble in ethanol, water and other organic solvents such as alcohols.
2. Polyether amine has a large number of hydroxyl groups and ether bonds. It is very water-soluble and soluble in alcohol, so it can be cleaned with ethanol or water. If some water solubility is not very high, alcohol is basically no problem.
3. When adhering to the skin, wash the eyes with plenty of water. When entering the eyes, wash the eyes with water for more than 15 minutes.
4. When overflow occurs, the permeable substances such as sawdust, yellow sand and cloth are removed and washed away with a large amount of water.
5. Of course, there are a lot of other cleaning agents can be selected properly, it is the simplest to dissolve in water.
6. Polyether amine is generally transparent and viscous liquid, non-volatile, colorless, yellowish, yellow and so on. It is heavier than water, can mix with water in any proportion, and can dissolve in organic solvents such as alcohols. It is prepared by the addition reaction of initiator (compound containing active hydrogen group) with ethylene oxide (EO), propylene oxide (PO), butylene oxide (BO) in the presence of catalyst.
7. Glycerol (glycerol) is used as starting agent and epoxide (PO and EO are commonly used). Various general polyether amines are produced by changing the feeding mode of PO and EO (mixed or separated), the ratio of addition and the order of feeding.