CH-940 Aliphatic Waterborne Polyurethane Resin is much suitable for rigid substrate coating, like wood, plastics, concrete, metal, etc. CH-940 can be used alone, also can be mixed with other acrylate emulsion. CH-940 paint film have excellent hardness, tensile sex, flexibility, chemical resistance and high gloss. By joining CH-100 multi-function crosslinking agent into CH-940, it could be achieve the most excellent resistance to alcohol performance.
1. Free isocyanate root is zero, non-toxic pure environmental protection, without other benzene and other harmful solvents, no harm to human body, VOC contents confirms to the international environmental protection standard.
2. Paint film is with excellent anti-tensile properties.
3. It feels smooth and fine, good and clear luster.
4. High hardness, pencil rigidity scratches can reach 1 H
5. Water resistant, fine chemicals.
Appearance: milky liquid
Solids:35 more or less 1%
Swinging rod hardness: 0.82min
Adhesion(guoquan method): 1 grade
Ethanol resistance(50%): without any change in 1 hour
Water resistance: without any change in 72 hours
Lonic charge: anionic
Recommended formulas for waterborne wood coatings